2022-2023 St. Timothy Council: l-r: Pam DeBuono, Secretary; Rochelle C. Beaupré, Vice-President; Linda Olson, President; Pastor Wayne Olson; Gary Scheel, Treasurer; Gaidis Tirums, Financial Secretary. Not Pictured: Deacon Intern Robin Friesheim
St. Timothy Staff -
Rev. Wayne Olson
Janet Feimer, Administrative Assistant
LOVE INC NEEDS:
Personal Care Pantry: (Our Savior) - laundry detergent, lotion, shaving cream, men's deodorant, paper towels, men's razors.
Place items in bin at back of church. See Robin Friesheim or Pastor for questions.
Love INC is in need of volunteers. Many opportunities to serve in this ministry is currently available. Let Robin or Pastor know if interested.
For more information about LOVE INC: www.mid-hudsonloveinc.org
St. Timothy members are involved in many activities that incorporate time, talents and treasures to benefit others.
1. Atlantic District LCMS General Missions and Disaster Relief
2. Hyde Park Food Pantry with our offerings of non-perishable food and supplies
3. Gifts to residents of the Lutheran Care Center at Christmas
4. At Thanksgiving and Christmas we sponsor a family with food and gifts through the Hyde Park Community Cares Adopt-a-Family Program
5. Wheat Ridge Ministries
6. Hyde Park Visual Environment - Adopt-a-Highway Program Road Cleanup along Rt. 9G
7. We give support to Lutheran Disaster Response, Lutheran Social Services, and Lutheran World Relief
8. Member of Hudson Valley Association of Congregations
9. Linking Care in Congregations
10. Lutheran Women's Missionary League (LWML) The Mite-y Angels
11. LOVE INC (In The Name of Christ)
12. Helping Hands Knitting Group