2019-2020 Council Installed at Divine Worship or 3 February.
Back row l-r: Steven Wilson, Treasurer; Bill Volk, Financial Secretary
Front row l-r: Linda Olson, Evangelism/Social Services; Rochelle Cohen, Vice President; Robin Friesheim, President; Gaidis Tirums, Secretary
St. Timothy Staff -
Rev. Wayne Olson
Janet Feimer, Administrative Assistant
HELPING HANDS KNIT GROUP - Coordinators: Robin Freisheim and Eileen Tiedemann
This group is not meeting temporarily. Contact office for further information.
Meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday, September - May
10a - Noon
Community Members welcome.
Bulky and regular yarn donations appreciated.
The knitted hats and other items are distributed in the Hyde Park area for those
in need of assistance.
Blessing of the winter hats and scrarves on 12 November 2017
LOVE INC NEEDS:
Personal Care Pantry: (Our Savior) - laundry detergent, lotion, shaving cream, men's deodorant, paper towels, men's razors.
Linens Ministry: (Immanuel Church) - towels
Furniture Ministry: barstool height dining chairs, kitchen table, kitchen chairs, recliner, living room chairs, end tables, sofa, love seat, small desk and chair, night tables and chest of drawers.
Place items in bin at back of church. See Steve Wilson (Church Mission Coordinator) or Pastor if you have furniture items.
Love INC is in need of volunteers. Many opportunities to serve in this ministry is currently available. Let Steve or Pastor know if interested.
For more information about LOVE INC: www.mid-hudsonloveinc.org
In appreciation of the many volunteers that devote time and monies to Love INC., an evening of desserts was served on Saturday, 5 March. St. Timothy members that participate in this ministry: Pastor Wayne, Robin Friesheim, Steve Wilson and Rochelle Cohen.
St. Timothy Choir
Top row: Patty Tompkins, Richard Feimer (Acolyte), Daniel Cuccia, Matthew Feimer (Acolyte).
First row: Marin Lott, Rochelle Cohen, Gloria Lysenko, Bill Volk, Janet Feimer, Eleanor Tiedemann, Linda Nicholas. - (Choir Leader: Linda Olson)
St. Timothy members are involved in many activities that incorporate time, talents and treasures to benefit others.
1. Atlantic District LCMS General Missions and Disaster Relief
2. Hyde Park Food Pantry with our offerings of non-perishable food and supplies
3. Gifts to residents of the Lutheran Care Center at Christmas
4. At Thanksgiving and Christmas we sponsor a family with food and gifts through the Hyde Park Community Cares Adopt-a-Family Program
5. Wheat Ridge Ministries
6. Hyde Park Visual Environment - Adopt-a-Highway Program Road Cleanup along Rt. 9G
7. We give support to Lutheran Disaster Response, Lutheran Social Services, and Lutheran World Relief
8. Member of Hudson Valley Association of Congregations
9. Linking Care in Congregations
10. Lutheran Women's Missionary League (LWML) The Mite-y Angels
11. LOVE INC (In The Name of Christ)
12. Helping Hands Knitting Group